Trusting God with our lives and growing daily in our relationship with Him
Nurturing genuine love and real relationships
Living out our faith by actively caring for others
Christ's love compels us to no longer live for ourselves but for Him who died for us.
Mission and Vision
"For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. And He died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for Him who died for them and was raised again." 2 Corinthians 5:14-15
Christ's love compels us to: • Be reconciled to God and restored to true life. • Be reconciled to each other and restored to true community. • Be reconcilers in the world, helping restore others to true life.
What we Believe
Statement of Faith
1. "We believe that the Bible is the supreme and final authority on all matters of faith and practice." 2 Timothy 3:16-17
2. "We believe in one God existing in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit." Matthew 28:19, 2 Corinthians 13:14, Matthew 3:16-17
3. "We believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross for the forgiveness of sins." 1 Timothy 2:5, John 3:16, John 1:1,14,17
4. "We believe that the Holy Spirit gives new natures to believers," John 3:3-8, "empowering them," Ephesians 3:16, "and imparting gifts for service." 1 Corinthians 12:4-12
5. "We believe that we are saved by grace through faith in Jesus Christ." Ephesians 2:8-10, Galatians 2:20-21
6. "We believe the true Church is composed of all persons united together in Christ through saving faith. The Church finds her visible, yet imperfect, expression in local congregations." John 17:20-21
7. "We believe that Jesus Christ commands all believers to proclaim the Gospel throughout the world and make disciples of all nations." Matthew 28:18-20
The Apostles Creed
We believe in God, the Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth. We believe in Jesus Christ, God's only Son, our Lord. Who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried. He descended to the dead. On the third day He rose again from the dead. He ascended into heaven and sits at the right hand of God, the Father Almighty. He will come to judge the living and the dead. We believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy Christian Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body and life everlasting.